All puppies purchased through pomeranianhomepups.com are covered with at least a 30-day health guarantee by the Dog Breeder. If you have questions about what is covered, please view the Law associated with your state. Within ten days of purchasing your new puppy, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within ten days of purchase, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
- Return the dog for a complete refund.
- Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value.
- Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price.
- These options do not apply where a seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the dog.
- An additional guarantee specifically covering any disease or illness that is proven to be of a genetic origin through proper veterinary examination and testing.
- These guarantees do not cover normal veterinary costs incurred while providing general care for the puppy.
- Proper documentation must be provided to the breeder before any compensation being paid.
- This guarantee does not cover any costs incurred related to injuries caused by owner negligence or accidental injury.